Fort McMurray Branch
- CPD Day - booked at MPI, deadline for registration is this Friday. 14-15 registrations to date. Break even point is 30 participants.
- Motion: 25 confirmed (paid) registrants by Friday Nov. 17, 16:00, or else session will be cancelled/postponed to 2001. Registrants would be notified and registration fee returned. Motion: PH, 2nd: MR. Status: carried.
Visit - branch is responsible for cost of wine for event. Two bottles
of wine will be supplied per table. Tables will be asked if they prefer
red or white. Additional bottles can be purchased by individuals.
- High School Awards - unusual situation at Westwood. Potential for two winners - one grade 9 science and math, one grade 9 student with highest mark in grade 9 science and grade 10 math. Decided to award two awards (a total of three to Westwood) because of this special case.
- President's Honourarium - PM had suggested a value of $1 per member.
scholarships - PH shared branch's desire to maintain total value of transfer
scholarships. Other branches had expressed similar desires.
- Lego Competition - three volunteer judges required on November 26th to judge a lego competition from 12:00 to 15:00. Contact Allyson if you are interested.
ASET event - financial planner. Will be scheduled sometime between 15
- 26th of January.