Mitch Azmier, Kim Farwell, Paul Hagar, Kamal Hammad, Jacob Oommachan,
, Mike Sneath, Anne Simpson, Prakash Mullick
Bruce Durnford, Christophe Durieu, Louise Michaud, Arfan Ahmad, Hassan
2.0 Ann's 5 minutes Update
Science Festival on June 1st to the 8th. APEGGA booth is on the 1st. March
7th meeting will be requiring someone to attend since Ann can not make
it. Volunteers are encouraged to come forward.
3.0 Ann's 5 minutes Suggestion
Reduce number of meetings. Meetings to be centered around events.
months and attendance
In the months of July, August, and December, branch meeting will be cancelled.
If you can not attend scheduled meeting, send a written report to Chair
or Secretary. Motion: PH, Second: MS, Status: carried
Agendas and Efficiency
If any one has any suggestions, please forward to Mitch by e-mail so it
can be reviewed at the April planning session.
6.0 Acceptance of Agenda
No new items were added to agenda. Motion: PH, Second: RG, Status: carried
No new items were added/deleted from minutes. Motion: PM, Second: KF,
of Action Log
Delete #2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10 because they are complete.
Action Log review was conducted.
· PRESIDENT VISIT: budget = ******* ; Sawridge Hotel (Oak Room
already booked by Rattan);
· AGM: budget = *******. March 27th ; Cash Bar; Mike Ashar is confirmed.
Menu and ticket price to be finalized.
· Nominations to be submitted to PH by February 27, 2002. PH will
send flyer to Sheryll Steel.
· Nominations Letter: send to call for nominees on January 23,
· TECHNICAL NIGHT: (Feb 20th) modified poster by Jacob to be sent
to Mitch. Topic will be "Current Expansion in Oil Sands" Sawridge
Hotel from 6:00 to 6:30 pm start up.
· CIM Event: Kim Farwell is the contact. Tuesday Feb 12, 2002 @
Oil Sands Discovery Center. Kim will produce flyer for this. Students
will be admitted Free!
· SPONSER FOR DISCOVERY CENTER: Sheryll said there will be no support
February 18th, at YMCA