Central Alberta Report Index | APEGGA Home
· The Central Alberta Branch had limited activity over the summer months.
· Since the last Branch Chairs' Meeting, the Central Alberta APEGGA Branch held one informal planning session in late August. A tentative schedule of events was developed for the upcoming year.
· On June 12th approximately 30 branch members and guests toured the Collicutt Centre, Red Deer's new $30M Recreational Facility. The facility manager as well as representatives from the facility's project manager provided members with an informative behind the scenes look at the facility prior to the official grand opening.
· In August several members of the executive hosted a dinner in Red Deer for the winner of the Teacher's Award, Mr. Richard Brooks and his wife.
· The branch balance is approximately $736.34 as of August 29, 2001.
Joint ASET / APEGGA golf tournament is in the planning stages for Sept.