Peace River Branch
Activity Report to Council
River Report Index | APEGGA Home
· We have had 2 Branch meetings since Septermber. Discussion items
have been on our events, the President's visit, our article for the PEGG,
and Business Plan Reviews
· Risely fieldtrip occurred in September and was a success. We
visited the manufacturing facility and discussed the technology used.
We had about 10 members and 2 ASET members attend
· During October we had a Science Night at Parkside School. Our
new Student Outreach coordinator did an outstanding job of getting the
volunteers and activities together. Approximately 15-20 APEGGA Volunteers
150 students came out to learn and have some fun!
· Our branch Budget was approved by Len in September 2001. We are
currently working against that budget
· The Executive decided to postpone the Student Night until February
as it was deemed to be more timely and meaningful for the students during
· A Wine Tasting social is being set up for January 2002
· A Technical Night regarding "Eco-Industrial Solutions"
is also being planned for February 2002. Here we plan on inviting ASET
members as well as people from the community