Aurora Froth Treatment Plant (AFTP), a multi-discipline
semi-autonomous plant support team, requires a Civil/Structural
AFTP is responsible for providing engineering services and
leadership for plant integrity. The successful candidate's
responsibilities will also include the development of a
plant structural critically analysis, failure analysis,
and reliability improvement plans/ opportunities.
Senior/Intermediate/ Staff Civil/Structural Engineer will
be responsible for working with Civil/Structural Designers
to provide technical support for shutdown and running maintenance,
as well as providing scope development for engineered projects.
responsibilities will include development of project justifications,
detailed engineering packages including design of new or
modification of existing steel and concrete structures/foundations,
knowledgeable in design of roadways and site drainage systems
would be an asset, as well as construction support including
engineered scaffolds and lift studies.
* Knowledge of structural steel, concrete design and their
associated codes and standards
* BSc/BEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
* 5-12 years of related experience
* Must be members of APEGGA or eligible for registration
desirable assets include:
* Knowledge and experience in plant maintenance engineering
* Well developed interpersonal, motivational, communication
and team skills.
activity may be required and all employees are subject to
a health assessment prior to commencing work.