Hosts: Central Alberta Branch of APEGGA , Red Deer Chapter of ASET|
Registration: 11:00 a.m.
Tee Off: 12 noon
Fee: $50 includes 18 holes of golf, use of practice facility, pull cart, prizes.
- RCGA and local rules apply.
- Stroke play in effect. Each player will play his/her own ball at all times.
- Foursomes will consist of two APEGGA members paired with two ASET members. (Please indicate any teammate preferences at time of registration.)
- Play "Ready Golf". Hit when ready and safe to do so.
- Lost Balls may be played as lateral hazards i.e. one stroke penalty, drop at point of entry into the bush.
- Proper etiquette encouraged.
- Repair divots, ball-marks and damage by spikes. (RiverBend is a soft spike facility.)
- Door prizes and achievement awards will be distributed.
"Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore', shoot six, and write down five." ~Paul Harvey
For more information:Andrew Poole @ 403-340-5069M, Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirley Layne @ 1-800-661-7020. (APEGGA, Edmonton Office)
Payments can be made by VISA, American Express, MasterCard or Cheque.
Please make Cheques payable to "APEGGA".
RSVP by August 13, 2004. Space is limited to 24 registrants on first come, first serve basis.