| INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
REGARDING COMPLETION OF THE TOP OF THE FORM:
1. This form is to be sent BY THE APPLICANT
to the university, college or school attended.
2. Certification of graduation only is required for bachelor's
degrees in engineering from accredited Canadian Universities.
3. A complete transcript is required for all other post secondary
academic accomplishments regardless of the program, level
4. Applicants should check with the University to ensure
there are no outstanding transcript fees. The applicant
must pay transcript fees before the University can release
documents to APEGGA.
5. For graduates of foreign institutions, the exact title
of the degree obtained should be specified, both in the language
of the institution attended and in English.
INSTRUCTIONS TO EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION(S)
REGARDING COMPLETION OF THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM:
1. Please check details of applicant's educational qualifications
claimed and indicate any errors noted.
2. Ensure the form is signed or the institutional seal is
imprinted when certification has been requested.
3. Send back either the certification or transcript directly
one of form ]