Unless otherwise agreed between the Consultant and the Client, disbursements incurred by the Consultant in completing an assignment are properly chargeable to the Client.
Following are examples of expenses that are reimbursable in all Fee Basis options at cost multiplied by an agreed disbursement factor:
1. Reproduction of drawings and documents.
2. Travel expenses.
3. Telecommunications expenses.
4. Living expenses for personnel.
5. Advertising for tenders on the Client's behalf.
6. Equipment detailed in the Agreement which is not included in normal overhead costs.
7. Messenger Service,
8. Any other proper expense paid out by the Consultant on the Client's behalf, and not covered by the agreed fee.
9. Other similar expense for items consumed on the project such as survey stakes, testing materials, etc.