| Link Overview:
Professionalism in Occupations...
Professionalism in the Individual...
Dilemmas and Problems of the Professional...
What Does the Professional Association do for me?...
List of References...
1. Chamot, Dennis, Professional Employees Turn to Unions, Harvard Business Review, May - June, 1976.
2. Instruction in Professionalism, National Society of Professional Engineers.
3. Rehmus, Charles M., Professional Employees and the Right to Representation, Joint Committee on Employment Practices, NSPE, 1969.
4. Schultz, R.C., "On the Meaning and Value of Professionalism", Department of Philosophy, University of Denver.
5. Trebilcock, M.J., C.J. Tuohy, and Alan D. Wolfson, Professional Regulation——A Staff Study of Accountancy, Architecture, Engineering and Law in Ontario Prepared for The Professional Organizations Committee, Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General, January, 1979.
6. Unionization of Professional Societies, The Conference Board of the U.S. (Parent to the Conference Board of Canada), 1976.
7. Von Glinow, S.K. & M.A., and J. Schriesheim, "Issues in the Study of 'Professionals' in Organizations: The Case of Scientists and Engineers", Organizational Behaviour and Human Performance, 1977, No. 18, pp. 329-345.
8. Wickenden, W.I., "The Second Mile", (Address Delivered at the Annual Banquet of the Engineering Institute of Canada, Hamilton, Ont., Feb. 7/41), The Engineering Journal, March 1941.
9. Wilson, Ian, "Are We Professionals", Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 2, Feb. 23/76.
|Home . . . . . . Contact||