| Link Overview:
Code of Ethics...
Interpretation and Amplification of the Code of Ethics...
APEGGA Disciplinary Procedures...
Historical Background - APEGGA Code of Ethics...
1. W.E. Wickenden, A Professional Guide for Young Engineers, edited and collated by G.R. Henniger, Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, 1975 Chapter 7.
2. J.E. Smyth and D.A. Soberman, The Law and Business Administration in Canada, 4th Edition, 1983, Prentice Hall, p. 93.
3. U.S. National Society of Professional Engineers, Opinions of the Board of Ethical Review, Vols. I — V, 1965-1981 (Case studies Rules 3-6, 8-10).
4. C. Morrison and P. Hughes, Professional Engineering Practice, Ethical Aspects, Second Edition 1988, McGraw Hill — Ryerson (Case study Rule 7).
5. Canadian Computer Law Reporter, Vol. 1, #4, February 1984 (Case Study Rule 6).
6. APEGGA En Garde Articles, the PEGG, Discipline Cases (Case Studies Rules 2, 3, 9.)
7. APEGGA Guideline — A Guide to Selecting a Consultant (Preamble 3).
8. Professional Designations, Professional Stamps and Permit Stamps — an APEGGA Guideline (Rule 3).
9. Review During Construction on Building Projects — APEGGA Guideline (Rule 4).
10. Professional Advertising — APEGGA Guideline (Rule 9)
Note: The Association has published several other guidelines on professional practice which may be useful in dealing with ethical questions. These are available at APEGGA's Edmonton and Calgary offices.
|Home . . . . . . Contact||
PREVIOUS ~ NEXT